Website Emisha Innovations
Emisha is a young and innovative company bringing technology and success to small businesses globally. Our mission is to bring businesses easily into the new century while allowing owners to focus on what they do best. Our work environment is fun and easy going but productive and progressive. We believe in making the world a better place as well as our communities and our goal is ensuring we are doing our best in the office and out.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using various modern tools.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Previous experience with Laravel and other relevant frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field or adequate relevant real-world experience.
- Experience with inventory management, point of sale and ecommerce projects.
- Open in the use of new and future technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org